Blue Hosting offering 30 Days Money back guarantee.
- Domain Payments
- Domain registrations. No refunds will be given once a domain is registered.
- Domain Renewals. You can manage domain renewals by contacting us. Domain renewal notices may be provided as a courtesy reminder and we are not responsible for any failure to renew a domain or failure to notify about a domain renewal. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed.
- Money-back Guarantee
- Blue Hosting offers a thirty (30) day money- back guarantee for hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products or services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers and VPS. The thirty (30) day money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers and VPS.
- There are no refunds on accounts terminated for violations of terms and conditions.
- There are no refunds on domain name registrations. However domain transfers can be facilitated.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy. To claim the refund you may contact us within 30 days of registration and state clearly the exact reason why a refund is required and why you are dissatisfied with the service.
- Non-refundable Products and Services
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Codeguard, Digital Certificates, shared VPS hosting, SiteLock install fees for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the Blue Hosting.
- Cancellation Process
You may terminate or cancel the Services by contacting us. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
- We may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm Blue Hosting or others or cause Blue Hosting or others to incur liability, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, we will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, Blue Hosting may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then current term. UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.